Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders!Mid Cape Home
Center, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking a Counter Sales Associate
for Our Wellfleet, MA Location.Mid-Cape Home Center is seeking
experienced candidates for our Counter Sales Associate position.
We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
apply now!What you should know about working at Mid-Cape Home
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as a Counter Sales
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service
- Write customer orders, mill orders and delivery orders and
- Assist customers with design and material list for
- Advise customers on lumber and hardware use to include bidding
- Assist manager in maintaining a clean, organized, properly
- Open and close store as directed by manager.
- Assist manager in updating hardware and lumber prices.
- Assist in or complete end of day paperwork.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.We want you to build your
career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?Counter Sales
- Experience. Customer service skills.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs
on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Mid-Cape Home
Center.Mid-Cape Home Center, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Nantucket , Counter Sales, Sales , Wellfleet, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!