Adecco currently has an immediate need for a Financial Reporting
Analyst who has experience with mutual funds or hedge funds.
Candidate must have significant experience with financial reporting
in a financial services company. This is a great opportunity to get
your foot in the door as a Financial Reporting Analyst for one of
the premiere financial services company in downtown Boston!
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for, but not
• Creation and review of financial statements and regulatory
• Prepare and review Fund's quarterly, semi-annual reports to
shareholders and file with SEC.
• Prepare and review the filing of N-SARS and N-Q for all funds
with the SEC
• Prepare and review Item 1 and assist with Form N-CSR filing
• Prepare and review correspondence for distribution to fund
management and Boards of Directors when deemed appropriate.
• Provide Fund's Board of Directors and fund management with
timely, essential, and accurate reporting of fund operations.
• Work with managers, client and auditor to ensure all filings,
examinations, and reporting are in accordance with SEC
• Undertake any other financial reporting responsibilities
This position is a contract to potentially permanent position for
the right candidate. Position may require OT hours.