Resort Groundskeeper - Part Time
Company: Sun Communities
Location: Dennis Port
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Do you enjoy being outdoors and working with your hands? We are
looking for a Resort Groundskeeper for one of our RV resort
locations. You will help us ensure the resort grounds are kept
looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the
kind of place guests can't wait to return to.
Resort Groundskeepers perform a variety of landscaping maintenance
and snow removal duties (where applicable). They regularly mow
lawns, weed, plant flowers, plow snow, remove debris from property
grounds, and overall ensure our resorts are well-maintained and
look presentable. Resort Groundskeepers also work to ensure our
residents and guests receive quality customer service.
* Empty trash, shovel, and perform maintenance or repair duties
using saws, blowers, mowers, drills or other hand tools.
* Ensure lawns are manicured appropriately. Regularly treat weeds
for weed control, weed whip, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs,
spread mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut and
remove tree limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions, and
perform other lawn care services as necessary.
* Inspect irrigation system regularly to ensure it is working
properly; repair as needed.
* Pick-up trash and debris from common areas and streets on a daily
basis. Empty common area trash containers as needed.
* Maintain resort vehicles and equipment.
* Report all resort maintenance issues and concerns identified
while performing daily duties to manager.
* Ensure resort is presentable at all times and adheres to Sun's
curb appeal standards.
* If applicable, maintain resort pool(s), testing chemical levels,
* Safely operate vehicles for the purpose of performing job
* Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned.
* High School Education (some HS education required)
* Previous groundskeeping experience in the resort/hospitality
* Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general grounds
* Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions
require constant outdoor work
* Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power
equipment, and commercial machinery
* Ability to provide legible written reports
* Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
* Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
* Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and
PERKS & BENEFITS
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome
* Now & Later Bonus
* Paid sick leave
* Online access to view and update personal information, review
paystubs, annual W2s, and more
* Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
* Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts
on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
* Get paid daily with DailyPay
* Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun
* Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations
Keywords: Sun Communities, Nantucket , Resort Groundskeeper - Part Time, Other , Dennis Port, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!