Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Company DescriptionVeolia is the world's leading environmental
services company with -179,000 employees globally and a 160-year
history. We help our customers address their environmental and
sustainability challenges in energy, water and waste. That means
improving our clients' energy efficiency, better managing their
water and wastewater, and recovering resources from their wastes.
We do this in a safe, cost-effective and innovative manner for
cities, governments, campuses, businesses, and industries. -Job
- Provides administrative and accounting support to the Orleans
Project along with assisting several projects in the NE Region as
- Assists with answering sewer billing questions, department
billing, record keeping, and answering customer questions. -
- Will interface with the public and assist with paying sewer
department bills and will prepare for and attend Board of Water and
Sewer Commissioners meetings (agenda and minutes).
- Exercises good judgement in a variety of situations, with
strong written and verbal communication, administrative and
organizational skills and the ability to maintain balance among
multiple priorities. - -
- Must be able to handle extensive financial matters in a
responsible and detailed manner.
- Responsible for providing management with critical information
of a financial nature.
- Able to work independently and must be able to work under
pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and
- Budget Accountabilities - $32,000.00 Office supply
- HS graduate
- Accounting coursework or college level education preferred.Work
- 5-7 years in Accounting and Administration preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft or Google and business software (i.e.
Oracle, PeopleSoft)Special Skills/Abilities Needed:
- Extensive computer experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
or Google Platform. - Able to learn a variety of software and
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to
perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent
attention to detail.
- Must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Requires strong analytical skills and administrative
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with confidential material and be adaptable to
various competing demands.#SVNAAdditional InformationAll your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Veolia North America, Nantucket , Administrative Assistant, Other , Orleans, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!