Regional Director of Nursing - MA
Company: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC
Location: Hyannis Port
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Regional Director of Resident Services
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work
every day? The people we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires
passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability
to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something
bigger than themselves. It’s not just a job. It’s an extraordinary
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury
environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good
life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood
Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound
difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a Regional Director of Resident
Services to become part of our family. We invite you to take
your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical,
dental, vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life
insurance policy, insurance deductibles and
voluntary Aflac insurance for our full-time
- Along with the nursing leadership in each community, the RDRS
role is to assist in the development of programs affecting resident
care with an emphasis on quality of life, safe aging, and optimal
- Train new ALSA staff specifically RSD’s and supportive nursing
staff as needed to comply with company standards.
- Ensure that all assigned Maplewood communities follow policies,
procedures, and practices to meet program standards, and
regulations as set forth by the state.
- Establish ALSA program development goals in partnership with
- Advise RSD’s, ALSA staff, and assist in creating an environment
of caring that is people centered and reflects the dimensions of
whole person wellness.
- Assist the nursing leadership with guiding each Community’s
wellness staff. Encourage an active and healthy aging program that
impacts the quality of residents lives, allowing them to have their
medical, emotional, and social needs met.
- Support hospitality, leasing, and sales processes with
promotion of positive image of Maplewood properties.
- Assist other team members for the growth and development of
Maplewood Senior Living.
- Assist the Executive Director and RSD in the nurse aide
accountabilities and for customer quality experience.
- Enhancing sales results for all assigned communities by
assisting the RSD in compiling safe and comprehensive care
- Implement a medication delivery system that adheres to all
applicable federal and state regulations
- Assist the RSDs on assessments, re-assessments, and service
plan development for resident care and safety
- Develop and instruct RSD’s on the appropriate documentation
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with coworkers,
residents, resident family members, and vendors.
- Develop and implement quality assurance audits to ensure
achievement of highest standards of care and compliance with all
- Assist RSD’s with strategies to operate within budgeted
- Registered Nurse, preferable with advanced training and
certification(s), licensed in MA.
- Previous experience as a Resident Services Director (RSD).
- Proven and progressive experience within the assisted living
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
All candidates will be required to show valid
proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or
commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing
work, unless they receive an approved exemption from
Maplewood. Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to
obtain their first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining
a second dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those
who do not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without
an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Keywords: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC, Nantucket , Regional Director of Nursing - MA, Other , Hyannis Port, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!