RN/LPN Nursing Supervisor - Every other weekend
Company: Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitati
Location: West Yarmouth
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Nurse Supervisor (RN/LPN)
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work
every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires
passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability
to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something
bigger than themselves. It’s not just a job. It’s an extraordinary
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury
environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good
life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood
Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound
difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a Nurse Supervisor to become part
of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a
rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical,
dental, vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life
insurance policy, insurance deductibles and
voluntary Aflac insurance for our full-time
- Ensure that the needs of new admissions are identified and met
in a timely manner by delegating tasks to ensure that initial
assessments, interim care plan, admission note is done, admission
orders obtained and transcribed – May delegate these tasks to self,
other nurses, oncoming shifts as appropriate.
- Ensure that all residents receive care according to facility
- Ensure timely and effective communication relative to
- Establish and maintaining open and positive contact with
- Facilitate staff grown and development.
- Foster a team approach and team spirit.
- Ensure that all items requiring formal documentation are
adequately addressed including but not necessarily limited to
residents incident/injury reports, staff injury reports, fire drill
reports, unusual incidents.
- Ensure that any significant unusual events are reported to the
Administrator and D.N.S. in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate evaluation/treatment of injured staff.
- Ensure that documentation in resident records is accurate,
timely and complete.
- Ensure continuity of care on all shifts by communicating with
supervisors, team leaders or other shifts at change of
- Ensure that unit is a safe, sanitary environment.
- Ensure that facility policies and procedures are uniformly
interpreted and enforced through ongoing participation in nursing
leadership meetings, policy/procedure meetings, ethics meeting and
others as scheduled.
- Other tasks as assigned by D.N.S.
- Registered Nurse currently
licensed to practice in Massachusetts (LPN considered with relevant
- Two years full time or full time
equivalent clinical experience
- Experience in a supervisor
- Experience and/or special interest
working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be
physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50
- Ability to maintain positive
working relationships with residents, their families, peers and
other staff members
- In good physical and emotional
health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
All candidates will be required to show valid
proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or
commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing
work, unless they receive an approved exemption from
Maplewood. Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to
obtain their first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining
a second dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those
who do not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without
an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitati, Nantucket , RN/LPN Nursing Supervisor - Every other weekend, Other , West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!