Physical Therapist (PT) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Location: West Yarmouth
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Physical Therapist (PT) - Skilled Nursing
PT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist with Skilled
Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent healthcare
facility in West Yarmouth, MA. This is a fantastic opportunity to
build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PT
career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation
services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and
are committed to helping them recover from their physical ailments.
You will work with new and ongoing patients to create
individualized plans of treatment that consist of appropriate
exercises, procedures, and techniques to promote effective and safe
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning while evaluating patients,
identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of
- Perform age-appropriate competency skills in area of practice
and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care
- Document patient progress according to approved medical and
facility documentation procedures.
- Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity
no longer warrants intervention.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to
the overall productivity of the team.
- Active state license as a physical therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of PT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable
staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied
health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their
skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building
lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We
believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care.
Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The
Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call
800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment
of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Nantucket , Physical Therapist (PT) - Skilled Nursing Facility, Other , West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!