Van Driver/Chauffeur - Part-time - Luxury Assisted Living
Company: Maplewood Brewster LLC
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Van Driver/Chauffeur - Full-time; Assisted
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury
environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good
life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood
Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound
difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated and caring Van Driver
to become part of our family. We invite you to take your
first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Brewster
is currently hiring a Van Driver/Chauffeur, for a part time
We offer: ? Competitive
wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth
opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood at Brewster, 820
Harwich Rd, Brewster, MA.
The Van Driver/Chauffeur plays an
integral role in providing exceptional service to our residents.
The Driver is responsible for assuring that Community-sponsored
transportation is implemented appropriately and timely, with
resident safety and security the primary priority. All
responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent
with Maplewood Senior Living philosophy.
- Transports Community residents to and from medical
appointments, activities, and shopping errands using the community
- Reads the transportation schedule daily and assures all
scheduled appointments can be met.
- Is flexible for unscheduled transportation needs in an
- Monitors resident activity and alerts staff when
assistance is necessary to assure resident safety.
- Completes routine periodic vehicle inspection checks and
informs Executive Director of any maintenance problems or safety
issues that need to be addressed.
- Is thoroughly familiar with fire, missing persons, and
other emergency procedures; follows community policy and procedures
detailed in fire and disaster plans.
- Requires minimal supervision; is a self
- All other duties that are assigned by any member of
- Able to do occasional heavy lifting (up to 80
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, moving equipment,
bending, and stooping.
- Able to spend long periods of time on feet or driving and
can react quickly in any situation
- Must have valid state driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Experience in a driving position preferred
- Must have ability to operate van lift
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
All candidates will be required to show valid
proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or
commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing
work, unless they receive an approved exemption from
Maplewood. Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to
obtain their first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining
a second dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those
who do not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without
an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
- Communication Skills
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Maplewood Brewster LLC, Nantucket , Van Driver/Chauffeur - Part-time - Luxury Assisted Living, Other , Eastham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!