RV Ranger - Part Time
Company: Sun Communities
Location: Dennis Port
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WORK CAMPING WITH SUN RV RESORTS
What could be better than earning a living while traveling the
US in your RV? Sun RV Resort's Work Camper program enables you to
do just that! Combine taking part in the exciting lifestyle of RV
camping with working part time as a member of our team. As an added
benefit to all of the great perks associated with joining our team,
working as a Work Camper earns you additional rebates, which are
applied to your site ledger each month, for all hours worked.
Opportunities are available at our Northern resorts during
summer months and at our Southern resorts in the fall and winter.
No matter what atmosphere you like, or where you want to travel,
we'll have a resort you're sure to enjoy.
We're not talking about Smokey the Bear here, and we sure hope
you won't have to put out any forest fires! Our Rangers help guests
move in and out of our resort as effectively as possible. Up for
the challenge? Read more about our RV Resort Rangers below, and
apply online today!
Rangers assist with all site setup/cleanup for arriving and
departing guests. They escort arrivals to their site after normal
business hours, communicate all issues and concerns to the Resort
Manager, and monitor the pool(s) for unregistered guests, all while
providing excellent customer service.
- Lead RVs to sites, locating them properly within individual
site areas. Assist guests with site set-up as needed.
- Check transient sites daily for departures; remove trash from
recently vacated transient sites.
- Check all sites for issues or problems (i.e. water, sewer,
hornets, etc.) and reports to manager.
- Inspect tied down RVs, park models, and manufactured homes for
cleanliness, rust, damage, and other problems prior to permitting
their rental or sale.
- Complete various surveys of tied down units as required.
- Handle guest and resident questions and complaints directly or
refer them to the appropriate department.
- Treat sites, both manufactured home and RV, for fire ant
infestation as requested and as a normal procedure when spotting
units on site.
- Oversee the sales of sewer donuts and electrical adapters (if
- Complete site measurements as requested.
- Deliver special packages and/or one-day mail to appropriate
- Assist with coverage at the main gate.
- Routinely check resort amenities (i.e.: pools) for unregistered
- Tag vehicles for removal by owner at unrented transient
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- General knowledge of janitorial work, plumbing, electrical and
- Proficient skills in operating various power equipment and hand
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working and willingness to take direction and carry-out
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business
AS A WORK CAMPER, YOU WILL
- Receive a welcome kit with detailed information about being a
Sun RV Resorts Work Camper
- Earn wages for the work you perform
- Earn rebates that are applied towards your site rent
- Earn free rent for referring other Work Campers who get
- Take part in exciting activities and events
- Gain access to purchase Work Camper gear and our seasonal Work
- Help our team offer an outstanding array of amenities,
wonderful planned events, spacious social facilities and dedicated
on-site customer service focused on maximizing the enjoyment our
- Earn and have the ability to take paid sick leave
Keywords: Sun Communities, Nantucket , RV Ranger - Part Time, Other , Dennis Port, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!