Banking Center Manager
Company: Cape Cod Five Cents Savings
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARY:The Banking Center Manager will lead the
Wellfleet banking center with a focus on providing leadership,
delivering exceptional customer service, business development, and
community relations. Responsibilities include: exercising sound
judgment; guiding Banking Center team in delivering outstanding
customer service; coaching, directing and developing staff;
establishing and achieving growth goals; ensuring operational
efficiencies; lending; operations; administration of the facility,
equipment and budget.
Leadership and Staff Supervision
- Actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive
sales environment through education of the Bank's products and
- Clearly communicates productivity and performance standards to
all branch personnel.
- Ensures effective communication to staff and implementation of
all policies and procedures.
- Plays a positive role in the development and growth of
- Responsible for managing employee performance including ongoing
performance feedback and preparation of appropriate
- Interviews and selects candidates for employment.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and
processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules
- Adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are
specific to the position.
- Engages in leading and inspiring the Banking Center team in
delivering exceptional customer service and financial guidance to
- Develops staff in role of trusted financial advisor.
- Follows the Cape Cod 5 customer service standards to ensure the
Banking Center team provides outstanding service to all new,
existing and potential customers
- Resolves complex internal and external issues in a timely
Business Development and Community Relations
- Establishes and meets business development goals for the
Banking Center in line with the organization's corporate
- Focuses on developing commercial and retail prospects and
building on existing customer relationships.
- Actively participates in centers of influence such as chambers
of commerce and business and industry associations. Regularly
attends organizations' meetings and develops/builds a referral and
potential customer network.
- Participates in civic and community organizations that benefit
the local communities.
Banking Center Operations
- Ensures that the physical control and daily accounting of cash,
checks, and other items of value is properly administered.
- Ensures satisfactory audit results through compliance with
established policies and procedures.
- Identifies areas for improved workflow efficiencies.
- Maintains proper Banking Center security.
- Responsible for the day to day appearance and maintenance of
the Banking Center.
- Participates in establishing and managing the Banking Center
- Bachelor's Degree
- Registered Para Planner designation preferred
- Notary Public
- Medallion Signature Guarantee
- National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Four or more years of progressively responsible management
experience in retail banking or a financial institution
- Thorough knowledge of Bank products and services
- Consumer and small business lending origination experience
- Excellent business development, customer service, and problem
- Effective training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Commitment to continuing education
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, and technical procedures
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Computer literate, ability to quickly learn, promote and train
to new programs and channels (mobile, digital, online)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings,
evenings, and Saturdays at the Banking Center and community
- Must have cyber security awareness to protect the digital
environment, the Bank, and customers
- Management Courage/Command Skills
- Business Acumen
- Culture/Guest/Customer Service Ambassador
- Sound Judgment
- Technology Enthusiast/Early Adopter
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Financial Comprehension
- Learning Agility
Keywords: Cape Cod Five Cents Savings, Nantucket , Banking Center Manager, Other , Wellfleet, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!