Retail Service Merchandiser - FT
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The IMPACT Retail High Frequency Merchandiser is responsible for
representing the company, our clients, and our customers by
effectively performing the scheduled work including, but not
limited to, the proper implementation of plan-o-grams, new item
placement, void corrections, stock rotation, building displays, and
completing surveys and audits. The ideal candidate is a
self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and
works well in independent situations. They must possess excellent
organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability
to build relationships with business partners.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
Acosta values:People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride, and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere, and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense, and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life.
- Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and
inventory, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise
properly, attaching shelf tags properly, applying sale signs and
day-glow stickers. Following fresh market requirements from the
client and maintaining plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack
outs and restocks.
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete work.
Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Ability to gather and move commercial bread and snack cake
products, supplies, displays and equipment necessary for the
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with IMPACT Area
Manager & Director.
- Review daily schedule for work assignments. Record work start
and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses,
record work time and attendance, and complete training
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferred. Prior
retail merchandising experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product,
shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental
conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail
stores) for limited periods of time.
- Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer,
calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer,
screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must
be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision
making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate
effectively with others.
- Must have access to the internet daily. Must be able to work
effectively in web-based applications, email applications, and word
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a
car for extended periods of time.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Nantucket , Retail Service Merchandiser - FT, Other , Hyannis, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!