With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Campground Supervisor in
What you'll do:
The campground supervisor works alongside the Property Manager
to run the day-to-day operations of the property. This position
acts as the liaison between guests and residents and the Property
Manager to answer questions and resolve maintenance and tenant
Your job will include:
* Greet prospective customers and show them the property, sites
or homes, and amenities.
* Execute agreements with new and returning guests/residents and
ensure that all parties understand the terms and conditions of
* Respond to questions and complaints in a timely and
* Collect overdue payments and discuss other issues that require
* Manage the maintenance and custodial staff of the property and
oversee general maintenance, repair of buildings and grounds and
* Schedule, plan and execute functions at the property.
* Order inventory and obtain estimates for new projects.
* Manage calendars and perform general administrative tasks.
* Ensure guests and residents feel comfortable, valued and
Experience & skills you need:
* Strong customer service, coordination and administrative
* Basic knowledge of building structures.
* Able to pay meticulous attention to detail.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other
* Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all