Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are now hiring a Housekeeper. Apply today; Bluegreen
Vacations is hiring immediately!
Compensation:Up to $15 per hour
Seasonal Peak Rate: $1 more per hour during (May 15 to August
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000 - $250 payable at 30, 60, 90, 120-days of
Schedule: Must be able to work flexible shifts, including
weekends and holidays
Location: 79 & 61 Chase Avenue Dennis Port, MA 02639
Check out our Resort here: Soundings Seaside & Breakers
Welcome to Bluegreen Vacations. We aim higher You should
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation
Learn more about our DNA; click here:#PowerOfVacation
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Housekeeper, you make the guest's experience, one that is
filled with surprise and delight. You will be responsible for
maintaining our guest units' cleanliness and appearance and resort
following Bluegreen Vacation standards by performing Housekeeping
through the resort. You ensure all rooms are cared for and
inspected, including monitoring floors for cleanliness and
condition reporting, all opportunities to our Housekeeping and
Maintenance Leadership via work order in HotSOS.
- Clean, turnover, and arrange guest rooms, bathroom, and common
areas and ensure that the property's ambiance is on-brand with
Bluegreen vacation resort standards.
- Housekeeping discipline cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, and
- Perform various cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping,
dusting, vacuuming, polishing, deep cleanings changing and
replenish bed linens, towels, guest amenities, and perform laundry
duties when necessary.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping inventory in our supply room,
and transport housekeeping supply cart for each shift.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly, and
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be
aware of any Bluegreen Vacation-related practices.
- You have proven experience in Housekeeping or Environment
Services as a Cleaner, Janitor, Custodian, Housekeeper, or
Environmental Services Tech.
- You are a stickler for cleanliness.
- Customer-oriented and welcoming.
- You can prioritize your work, manage your time, and can work
quickly without compromising quality.
- Ability to work with little supervision, maintain a high level
of performance, and follow standard operating procedures (SOP's),
step-by-step instructions following Bluegreen regulations.
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and 401k match. For more,
click here: Benefits
- Four weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Associate safety-first approach
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing
equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dennis Port, Dennis, MA, USA
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Nantucket , Housekeeper, Other , Dennis, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!