Overnight Juvenile Justice Group Care Worker
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Eliot's program is currently seeking a Direct Care Professional
to assist in the daily coordination of youth in executing the plan
of the day. Participating in the development and implementation of
Individual Service Plans. Ideal candidates should be compassionate,
dedicated, and committed.
Eliot's juvenile justice programming includes a residential
network for youth ages 13 to 21 who are court-involved and need
placement while awaiting return to court, assessment, or
longer-term treatment. These highly structured, self-contained
programs offer a comprehensive intervention for juvenile
- Daily coordination of youth in executing the plan of the
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual
- Attend staff and shift change meetings and trainings as
- Manage the program security equipment including radios, keys,
and all other assigned equipment according to policy.
- Maintain professional boundaries at all times.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to allow for programmatic
Schedule: 11 pm -7 am; Tuesday & Wednesday off
Keywords: Eliot Community Human Services, Nantucket , Overnight Juvenile Justice Group Care Worker, Other , Brewster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!