Registered Nurse - LDRP
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This is a Registered Staff Nurse position with responsibility
for reasonable and comprehensive care for all obstetrical patients.
Accountable for the delivery of quality patient care, utilizing the
nursing process for all patients.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for the
- Current nursing standards of practice required.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise the assignment of staff,
makes assignments and checks for completion of job duties and
- Ability to tactfully communicate with both internal and
- Ability to use a telephone, fax, copier, computer, fetal
monitor, and all other equipment associated with nursing
- Ability to stand/walk 90% of the shift, frequent pushing,
climbing, bending, reaching, stooping, squatting and helping lift
objects and patients ranging from five (5) to three hundred (300)
- Ability to use hands, fingers, arms and wrists, hearing, smell,
and verbal skills are required in order to perform job duties.
- Utilize face shields/mask, gloves, protective clothing, safety
glasses, and other protection associated with the care of
Credentials and Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school required
- Current, valid Massachusetts Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification required
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) required (must be obtained prior
to end of orientation period)
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) required within 6 months of
- At least two (2) years of prior Labor and Delivery experience
- One (1) year of prior, related medical/surgical experience
- ACLS certification recommended.
- Must be available to work day, evening and/or night shift as
well as rotation on weekends as assigned. Must be able to rotate to
units as assigned.
- Must be willing to work additional shifts as assigned.
- Must be available to stay overnight should need arise during
patient transports off island.
- May be exposed to the following hazards: temperature
fluctuations, moderate noise levels, minimal dust, infectious
diseases and other chemicals as customarily used in a hospital
setting. Exposure to various hazards in handling patient
- Must be available to work overtime as needed to complete all
- Must be available to work in the case of a Hospital declared
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Nantucket , Registered Nurse - LDRP, Other , Nantucket, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!