Company: Ocean State Job Lot
Location: South Yarmouth
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Store Management, the Ad Coordinator
is responsible for the execution of Ad (ROP or Flyer), Crazy Deal,
and Internet Coupon Program setups, as well as driving sales within
Candidate should be a seasoned associate, capable of executing
merchandising directives in supporting the sales floor as needed,
demonstrating the appropriate amount of urgency with all
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Schedule is subject to change based upon the needs of the
business. The above is the anticipated, not guaranteed schedule
- Qualified applicant must be able to perform essential duties
and responsibilities with or without a reasonable
- Qualified applicant must be able to set and operate a ticket
gun, cut case merchandise, count money, lift merchandise weighing
up to 35 pounds, sign merchandise, display product on shelves and
on the sales floor up to 6 feet, and climb up and down
- Constant standing, walking, bending, and stooping are required
throughout the shift.
- Qualified applicant also must offer flexibility in scheduling
to meet business needs.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to perform these
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Prior retail merchandise display experience with OSJ
- Work productively while independent and in a team
- Multi-task with an appropriate level of urgency and tight
- Organizational efficiency with strong attention to detail and
- Ability to perform job functions with a high degree of
integrity and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of merchandise planning and presentation to create
- Store fixture and equipment knowledge.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills. Basic keyboard
skills (Email,Google Docs, Qlik).
- Must be able to speak and comprehend English
Keywords: Ocean State Job Lot, Nantucket , Ad Coordinator, Other , South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!