Family Resource Worker
Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides
quality, community-based services to youth and adults. Through our
programs we offer a wide range of individualized therapeutic
programs; Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services,
to serve youth with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges as
well as their families.
Recertification Coordinator (Family Resource Worker)
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day
is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Responsible for the annual contractual review process for Host
- Provide information to the matching team on homes with
availability for placement
- Maintain and audit files regularly for compliance
- Work with the management team to develop and implement a Mentor
- Coordinate ongoing Mentor appreciation activities and develop
continuing education sessions
- Bachelor's degree in human services and two years of related
human services experience preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Meet all state-specific regulatory requirements
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers -
come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Nantucket , Family Resource Worker, Other , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!