Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA West Yarmouth, MA 02673 MA
Company: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA - hiring all
shifts - full-time and part-time
Maplewood Senior Living is a
state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We
offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents,
allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment.
As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the
ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each
and every day. We invite you to take your first step toward a
rewarding career with us!
Our Mill Hill Residence at
Mayflower Place Campus, in West Yarmouth, is Cape Cod’s only full
service continuing care retirement community, providing independent
living, assisted living, memory care, & skilled nursing &
Mill Hill Residence, a
Maplewood Senior Living community specializing in memory care, is
hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides
(HHA) with rotating weekend availability
7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a Full-time and Part-time.
Per Diem all shifts also available
? Competitive wages ? Flexible
shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth opportunities ?Bonus &
Maplewood also offers a
comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including
medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time-off, life insurance
policy, and voluntary Aflac insurance.
The Certified Nursing Assistant
plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to
our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing,
dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as
well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident
care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and
assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current Massachusetts Nurse’s Aide Registration Required
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as
pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with
residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable
Maplewood Senior Living
conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug
screening and reference checks.
Licenses & Certifications
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Keywords: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC, Nantucket , Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA West Yarmouth, MA 02673 MA, Other , Harwich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!