Human Resources Generalist
Company: Talent Group
Location: South Dennis
Posted on: November 21, 2022
A private owned material supplier is seeking an HR Generalist to
join their team onsite in the South Dennis Area. You will be
responsible for new hire orientation and onboarding, company policy
and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong
relationships with our company's managers in order to help them
with their human resource needs. How you will spend your days as an
- First level of support for Associate Relations
- Owner of retention and engagement for designated locations
- Partners with location management on HR strategy, performance
management, employee development, and workforce planning
- Regional and enterprise projects as assigned
- New hire orientation and onboarding
- Ensure consistency of our process and guidelines at our
- Partner with Shared Services to resolve associate issues.
- Partner with Shared Services and division leadership on
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or a related field preferred. Work experience may be substituted
for educational requirements.
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification is highly desired.
- Above average verbal/written communication skills.
- Effective training and negotiating abilities and ability to
deal constructively with conflicts.
- Must have a high degree of patience with the ability to
recognize potential problems.
- Ability to occasionally travel and perform according to the
requirements of the position.
- 1-2 years of experience
Keywords: Talent Group, Nantucket , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , South Dennis, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!