Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $1,908.00 per week
Company: NurseFly Travel Nursing
Posted on: January 31, 2019
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Nantucket, MA:
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Title: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: Rotate
Additional information: TNAA Job ID #282554. Pay package is based on 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Must have current ER experience
We're looking for Emergency Room RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Nantucket, MA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an ER Travel Nurse, you will work with a diverse team of caregivers to appropriately evaluate, triage and implement care using correct procedures and physician instructions. RNs should have experience and skill caring for patients in a fast-paced, urgent and emergency environment.
Emergency Room RNs will perform minor medical operations, advise patients and family on illnesses or injuries, and plan long-term care needs. Other responsibilities as an ER Travel Nurse include documenting medical history, checking for any allergies patients might have, obtaining patient vital signs, and monitoring patients' emotional and physical well-being.
As an ER Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Provide basic bedside care.
Clean and bandage wounds.
Provide IV therapy.
Maintain supplies and medical equipment.
Report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies.
ER Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Emergency Room RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
Must have current ER experienceAt Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
Keywords: NurseFly Travel Nursing, Nantucket , Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $1,908.00 per week, Healthcare , Nantucket, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!