Receptionist - Bay Cove Behavioral Health & Wellness Center - Cape Cod - CapeCBHC Core Services
Company: Bay Cove Human Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Receptionist - Bay Cove Behavioral Health & Wellness Center - Cape
Cod - Cape CBHC Core Services
Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA
Friday, December 16, 2022
Department: Behavioral Health Integration Reports To: Director of
Behavioral Health - Cape CodJob Summary: As a member of the Bay
Cove Behavioral Health & Wellness Center team, the Receptionist is
responsible for providing a range of administrative supports
including triaging calls, assisting persons served and managing the
office space and program supplies. The Bay Cove Behavioral Health &
Wellness Center Receptionist will often be the first responder to
persons served, families, funders and outside providers and is
therefore essential in delivering accurate and timely information
to all interested parties in a way that supports Bay Cove's
mission. This is a non-exempt position.Supervisory
Responsibilities:N/AEssential Functions of the Position:* Maintain
a comfortable and welcoming environment in the main reception
* Greet people and answer the main program phone line and perform
the following: 1) triage and coordinate communication between the
team and persons served; 2) keep a log of guests; 3) work with
callers to relieve urgent situations or to temporarily manage them
until other staff are available.
* Develop a basic working knowledge of available resources for
individuals served by the Cape Cod Behavioral Health & Wellness
Center and be able to assist people in accessing those
* Track program supplies, equipment, and furniture and report to
the supervisor any need for repair of office furniture and
* Sort and distribute mail.
* Set up meeting space daily according to schedule needs.
* Utilize recovery-oriented language and principles in all
communication and interactions with Persons, colleagues, and
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisorRequirements for
the Position:* A High School diploma or GED and at least one year
similar experience required; a Bachelor's Degree can be substituted
* Previous experience working with individuals diagnosed with
mental health challenges strongly preferred.
* Preference given for applicants with lived experience the
behavioral health system and who comes from the same community as
the population served
* Professional written and oral communication skills.
* High degree of personal organization, attention to detail, and
time management skills.
* Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions using
Windows, Word, and Google Email and Apps.
* Ability to climb stairs and carry up to 40 pounds, as well as the
physical capacity to assist people with mobility impairments as
* Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, pay differential
offered for candidates with fluency in certain essential
* A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One
COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving
the second shot within the allotted time frameMission Traits:*
Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets evolving
needs of the agency.
* Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all
* Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and
* Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
* Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with stakeholder/
- Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Bay Cove Human Services, Nantucket , Receptionist - Bay Cove Behavioral Health & Wellness Center - Cape Cod - CapeCBHC Core Services, Healthcare , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!