Behavioral Management Therapist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services.
\*Behavioral Management Therapist \*\*$3000 sign on bonus\*\*\*
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is
ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission. * Work with the
individuals we serve and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and
document a range of behavior challenges.
* Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
* Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans.
* Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we
* Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging
problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the
* Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral
*Qualifications: ** Master's Degree in psychology or related
* One year experience working with special populations in crisis
intervention, staff training, and development.
* Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting
* Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
* A commitment to quality in everything you do.
*Why Join Us?** Full time and flexible schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
\*Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
Full-time Pay: $66,000.00 per year Education:
* Master's (Required) Experience:
* ABA and Special Education: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Keywords: Sevita, Nantucket , Behavioral Management Therapist, Healthcare , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!