Physical Therapy Assistant - Part Time
Company: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Description: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching
for an energetic Physical Therapy Assistant to join our amazing
TEAM of clinicians that can:
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike
traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly
cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their
needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and
- Make your own schedule to maintain a true work-life balanceThis
is a consistent per diem opportunity (20+ visits per week) for a
Physical Therapy Assistant to perform treatments in residential
settings in Dennis and the surrounding area. VRNS provides services
throughout the entire state of Massachusetts.
- Base rate: $35-$40/visit
- Mileage reimbursement: .62/mile Requirements: Home healthcare
experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA license
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- COVID- 19 vaccination and booster is required of our
staff.Contact us today to discuss this great opportunity to start a
truly rewarding career in Home Care! Our recruiters are available
for early morning, evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your
Keywords: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services, Nantucket , Physical Therapy Assistant - Part Time, Healthcare , Dennis, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!