RN/LPN Nursing Supervisor - Every other weekend
Company: Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitati
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Nurse Supervisor (RN/LPN)Want to know what makes our employees
eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being a
part of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others.
Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our
seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. It's not
just a job. It's an extraordinary life.Maplewood Senior Living is a
state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer
a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to
live "the good life" in a safe environment. As an associate of
Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a
profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As
we continue to grow, we are seeking a Nurse Supervisor to become
part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a
rewarding career with us!What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental,
vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life insurance policy,
insurance deductibles and voluntary Aflac insurance for our
full-time employeesPrimary Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the needs of new admissions are identified and met
in a timely manner by delegating tasks to ensure that initial
assessments, interim care plan, admission note is done, admission
orders obtained and transcribed - May delegate these tasks to self,
other nurses, oncoming shifts as appropriate.
- Ensure that all residents receive care according to facility
- Ensure timely and effective communication relative to
- Establish and maintaining open and positive contact with
- Facilitate staff grown and development.
- Foster a team approach and team spirit.
- Ensure that all items requiring formal documentation are
adequately addressed including but not necessarily limited to
residents incident/injury reports, staff injury reports, fire drill
reports, unusual incidents.
- Ensure that any significant unusual events are reported to the
Administrator and D.N.S. in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate evaluation/treatment of injured staff.
- Ensure that documentation in resident records is accurate,
timely and complete.
- Ensure continuity of care on all shifts by communicating with
supervisors, team leaders or other shifts at change of shift.
- Ensure that unit is a safe, sanitary environment.
- Ensure that facility policies and procedures are uniformly
interpreted and enforced through ongoing participation in nursing
leadership meetings, policy/procedure meetings, ethics meeting and
others as scheduled.
- Other tasks as assigned by
- Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in
Massachusetts (LPN considered with relevant experience)
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical
- Experience in a supervisor role
- Experience and/or special interest working with older
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as
pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with
residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable
diseasesMaplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference checks.All
candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination
for COVID-19 before commencing work or commit to obtaining full
vaccination within 30 days of commencing work, unless they receive
an approved exemption from Maplewood. Maplewood will require
unvaccinated candidates to obtain their first dose prior to
commencing work and then obtaining a second dose with in thirty
days after the first dose. Those who do not obtain full vaccination
within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be
terminated.Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Registered NurseEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitati, Nantucket , RN/LPN Nursing Supervisor - Every other weekend, Healthcare , Dennis, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!