LPN - Per Diem - Cape Cod CCS
Company: Bay Cove Human Services
Posted on: January 4, 2022
LPN - Per Diem - Cape Cod CCS Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA
Req #401 Tuesday, August 31, 2021 Requirements:
- Provide and evaluate direct nursing care for patients under the
supervision of a registered nurse.
- Assist the registered nurse in performing specialized
- Participate in educational programs for personnel.
- Observe, record and report to the immediate supervisor on
general physical and mental condition of the patient.
- Promote and participate in education and rehabilitation.
- Administer prescribed medication and treatments ordered by the
attending physician under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes which include observations,
response to treatment, services provided, teaching activities
performed, change in patient status and indication of
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self care
- Coordinate care with other staff assigned to the patient.
- Comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Family consultation and communication with other professionals
and skilled service providers.
- Assist as necessary in the delivery of other required program
- Must have a current valid license to practice as a licensed
practical nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Must have physical exam within the last 12 months, TB screening
bi-annually and CPR certification and Basic First Aid.
- ACOVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position.
OneCOVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual
receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA Share this job:
CategoryLicensed Practical and Licensed Vocational NursesJob
Keywords: Bay Cove Human Services, Nantucket , LPN - Per Diem - Cape Cod CCS, Healthcare , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!