Posted on: November 16, 2021
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Emergency Registered
Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Emergency Room RN provides care for patients with a variety of
illnesses or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able
to recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room nurses perform a focused assessment of chief
complaints of each patient and triages accordingly to encourage
effective flow through the emergency care system.
1+ year of recent Emergency RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare
professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities
all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only
are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the
industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to
hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while
traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your
specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start
at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter,
travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: trustaff, Nantucket , Emergency RN, Healthcare , Nantucket, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!