Branch Manager- Nantucket- Orange Street Branch
Company: Rockland Trust
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Rockland Trust is currently seeking a Branch Manager to oversee our
Orange Street Branch located on Nantucket. The Branch Manager works
directly with the District or Regional Manager to build, coach,
develop, lead and motivate a strong team utilizing a consultative
sales approach. The Branch Manager:
- Ensures a consistent world class customer experience through
cultivating a customer centric retail environment focused on
identifying and providing team based solutions for customers
- Accountable for partnering with and referring business to all
lines of business partners including but not limited to Business
Banking, Commercial, Cash Management, Mortgage, Wealth Management
- Fosters and nurtures a climate of teamwork and actively
participates in cross-functional projects and respond to Internal
Business Partners in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Cultivates sales opportunities through networking, relationship
building, digital networking and outside sales calls. Participates
in local events and is highly visible within the community.
- Acts as an ambassador of the bank actively promoting the bank
through CRA activities and community involvement. Becomes an active
member of a key business non-profit organization in your market
area. Position Responsibilities:
- Sets the sales and service standards in the branch and ensures
that employees are trained and motivated toward achieving the
standards using a needs based consultative sales approach. Meets or
exceeds all customer experience, sales, and financial goals through
employee skills and results coaching.
- Develop and maintain effective lobby management and customer
outreach efforts to enhance the customer experience both in and
outside of the branch.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that the customer
consistently receives a World Class Customer Experience with every
branch staff interaction whether in person, over the phone or
through digital channels.
- Effective independent outside networking and calling skills and
strong ability to network and generate referrals through existing
clients as well as leveraging traditional and digital networking
opportunities such as BNI, Chamber, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working with Assistant Manager where applicable as well as
branch staff, is ultimately responsible for maintaining the
operational integrity of the branch. Ensures proper controls are
maintained over all branch operational processes and regulatory
requirements including Security, Compliance, and Retail Banking
Policy & Procedures. Communicates new and/or changes to policies
and procedures to branch staff and effective manages controllable
income and expense against budget.
- Actively demonstrates technology and self-service channels with
new and existing customers promoting ATM, online banking and mobile
- Proficiently demonstrates and actively fosters a High Tech,
High Touch environment with the branch team promoting the banks
technology and self-service channels.
- Proactively identifies, reports and resolves customer issues to
ensure a positive customer experience from the identification of a
customer issue through resolution and actively promotes programs
that solidify the customer relationship.
- Selects and develops quality employees. Develop branch staff
through observational coaching sessions, joint sales calls where
applicable, using the coaching models, defined sales activities,
and consultative customer sales tools. Leads by example and
inspires confidence, respect, loyalty and ensures a positive team
environment among staff.
- Demonstrates our core values and ensures the delivery of our
core customer promises. Respects, promotes, and values diversity
and works within a flexible, six or seven day work week as customer
- Display a high level of professionalism, adhere to dress code
policy, treat all people with dignity and respect, and perform in
an ethical manner in all transactions and interactions
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by Senior
Management. Required Skills:
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication
- A thorough understanding around the requirements for a
successful sales and service organization is essential
- Must possess a desire to help or serve both internal and
external customers, to understand and meet their needs
- Establishes a sales and service environment
- Meets with employees regularly and acts as coach and
- Demonstrates the ability to generate sales excitement
- Tracks, documents, and reports sales performance
- Demonstrates leadership in sale and service branch
- Resolves customer inquiries/problems in an effective, timely
- Punctual, reliable, professional and values diversity
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- May be required to transport files and supplies up to 50 pounds
Once hired, continued employment is dependent upon successful
completion of Teller Training, which includes an exam. Working
- Normal office requirements with long periods of standing and
continuous customer contact
- Must have the flexibility to support a 6-7 day branch as
customer needs dictate
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Position requires a college degree in business or finance, or
- Requires strong leadership ability and a minimum of 2 years of
previous retail banking or retail sales management experience. Our
goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package
possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive
benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy
work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with
performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a
401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance,
Vacation Time, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for
graduate and undergraduate programs, an Award Winning Wellness
program and much more! At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful
and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to
succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Rockland Trust, Nantucket , Branch Manager- Nantucket- Orange Street Branch, Executive , Nantucket, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!