Inside Sales Manager
Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: South Dennis
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders! Mid-Cape Home
Centers, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Full-Time Sales Manager
for Our South Dennis, MA Location.
What you should know about working at Mid-Cape Home Centers:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as a Sales manager:
- Hires and trains sales staff.
- The Sales Manager will oversee and lead the activities of the
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and
performance of regional and local sales managers.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
- Motivates and encourages sales team to ensure quotas are
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports;
uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets,
and identify potential new markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs;
identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will
meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other
issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas
- Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- At least three years of sales experience required
- Knowledge in the building material industry with basic
knowledge of our products.
- Physical Demands include ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and up
to 50 lbs. on a random basisBuild Your Future Today with Mid-Cape
Home Centers. Mid-Cape Home Centers is an equal opportunity
employer of all qualified individuals.We are committed to being a
welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with
diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission
of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with
the ability to build their career. People of color, women,
LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Nantucket , Inside Sales Manager, Executive , South Dennis, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!