Community Manager - Everleigh Cape Cod
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Manages and coordinates the team members, daily activities, and
resources of the community to achieve financial and operational
goals, and ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures,
Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit
Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing
multi-family housing operations.Job Description
- Ability to recruit and oversee hiring, onboarding, and training
and manages performance and professional development of team
members in accordance with Company policies, values, and business
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by building a
strong community culture among and between residents and team
members. Responds promptly to resident concerns, complaints,
questions, and requests and takes appropriate action to resolve and
address service issues.
- Conducts interactive Daily Huddles and meets regularly with
team members to understand and assist in completion of their
required responsibilities. Keeps them abreast of resident
situations as necessary. Shares team goals and engages them to
understand their role in helping the team in accomplishing
- Supervises sales activities to achieve the community's revenue
and occupancy goals by conducting discovery process with prospects,
conducting community tours and showing apartments homes when
necessary. Drives daily activity through prospect visits and
executes happy hour as great resident and prospect events.
- Represents the community and the company in the greater
community including attendance at inside and outside events and
activities and participates in outreach marketing efforts. Evening
and weekend work may be required.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets local market and economic
trends that may impact the community, understands the competitive
market set and implements short- and long-range marketing and
leasing strategies to achieve the community's occupancy and NOI
- Conducts daily community inspections and takes appropriate
actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the community
grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for
safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the
community by analyzing and evaluating financial statements,
reviewing current and projected marketing information, and other
operating trend data.
- Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent
and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making
financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly
financial status reports.
- Oversees the lease enforcement process by making periodic
apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements,
evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other
charges as allowable and stated
- in the terms of the lease.
- Assists the Regional Operations Manager with client/owner
relationship, conducting community tours, providing updates and
information about the community's performance, and responding to
owner requests as needed.
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and
other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as
- Maintains confidentiality of pertinent personal information
concerning residents and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned which relate to the success
of the community and the brand.
- Monitor social media advertising and reputation management
accounts. Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and
part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus
program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team
members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team
members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or
other benefits from which to choose. Greystar will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Greystar, Nantucket , Community Manager - Everleigh Cape Cod, Executive , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!