Auto Glass Installation Technician Trainee
Posted on: September 22, 2022
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS, APPLY TODAY!Do you like to be challenged?
Have natural mechanical ability? Work independently, but also as
part of a team with opportunities for growth and advancement? Join
Safelite as an Auto Glass Technician Trainee - the first step in
becoming a certified auto glass technician on a nationally
recognized team of expert installers! We'll train you to install
and repair auto glass, recalibrate car safety systems and provide
service so great, it's memorable. And you'll get paid to learn it
all! We're more than just a glass company. We empower our
associates with the support they need to be efficient, to
problem-solve and have an eye for detail, and most importantly, to
deliver quality service and bring a little unexpected happiness to
people's lives.This isn't your typical desk job! You'll be
outdoors, working with your hands, and yes, that means working in
an ever-changing environment with all sorts of weather
conditions.It's time to start that new career you've been thinking
about. Invest in yourself and learn more about our 3-month paid
training program. Once on the job, your pay is evaluated every six
months to ensure you're rewarded for outstanding performance! As a
Technician Trainee you will:
- Be paid to learn and apprentice the Safelite way, through
hands-on and classroom training, including:
- Installing and repairing auto glass
- Recalibrating automotive safety systems
- Providing additional services & products
- Study and pass testing to become a Safelite-certified
Technician showing proficiency in installations, embracing a
positive attitude and following taught techniques.
- Safely operate a company vehicle and company-issued tools
utilized throughout the workday. What you'll get:
- Competitive weekly pay starting at $19.75/hour, increasing to
$21.50/hour after training and certification.
- Earn $5/set of wiper blades when added for customer
- Potential to be promoted in your first year! Earn up to
$25/hour as a Senior Tech & up to $27.25/hour as a Master Tech.
Technician career levels determined based on performance metrics
demonstrating efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. Includes 401(k)
plan with company matching, medical plans, paid time off, holidays
& volunteer days.
- Program to buy additional PTO or sell unused time up to 16
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
successful.View all our health, wealth, and life offerings at .
What you'll need: (Not sure if you meet all the requirements? We
encourage you to apply!)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid state-issued driver's license required
- Comfortable working outside (in a wide variety of weather
conditions) on your feet for extended periods
- Ability to work scheduled days, with flexibility on start and
end times to accommodate customer's needs
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds for short periods and
on occasion at elevated heights
- High school diploma/GED/equivalent preferred; ability to read &
Keywords: Safelite, Nantucket , Auto Glass Installation Technician Trainee, Engineering , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!