Business Office Manager
Company: Maplewood Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Business Office Manager
Maplewood Senior Living is seeking a full-time Business Office
Manager in West Yarmouth, MA Sunday through Thursday.
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work
every day? The people we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires
passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability
to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something
bigger than themselves. It's not just a job. It's an extraordinary
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. - We offer a home-like, luxury environment
for our residents, allowing them to live "the good life" in a safe
environment. - As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will
have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of
seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking
a Business Office Manager to become part of our family. - We invite
you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental,
vision, -401K, company paid time-off, life insurance -policy,
insurance deductibles and voluntary -Aflac insurance for our
The Business Office Manager is responsible for supporting the
Executive Director and Management Company with the financial duties
and human resources of the community, working hand in hand with the
management or higher teams. The Business Office Manager supports
associates, to ensure a rewarding work place. - S/he may manage
other administrative associates and administrative functions such
as reception. - This is a department manager role, and may require
travel as appropriate (to home office, training courses, etc.).
Under HIPPA, every practice or healthcare organization must
designate a Privacy Officer. In terms of HIPPA compliance, the
privacy officer shall oversee all ongoing activities related to the
development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's
privacy policies in accordance to applicable federal and state
- Oversee the department, including front desk
- Manage day to day operations at the community related to
accounting, human resources and billing.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new associates.
- Work directly with home office to ensure accounts payable and
accounts receivable processing is timely and accurate.
- Serve as Community Privacy Officer.
- Process community payroll.
- Manage associate benefits including enrollment process.
- High School graduate or equivalent certificate; Associates
- Successful completion of bookkeeping/accounting courses is
- 3 to 5 years progressive experience in large office management
(100+ employees) is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and
Outlook) as well as familiarity with the Internet and its search
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Ultimate software payroll system
- Knowledge of basic GL and Accounts Payable systems.
- Knowledge of office equipment and ability to trouble shoot
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including
background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates
will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for
COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing
work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. -
Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that
time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
integrityEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Maplewood Senior Living, Nantucket , Business Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Barnstable, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!